Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

December 1, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】Charm Unleashing by Takrud Ball




On Sept 28th , 2011, I received my takrud ball with garuda charming scripture.
I put it into my bag and didn’t have time to wrap it into casing as
I need to meet up my friends for birthday celebration. I even had not
sufficient time to write down the mantra from the web so I could chant on it.

After I arrived my destination, while I was still on my way entering the shop,
there was already a lady smiling at me. Later, I had my ordered drink.
Before the ice in my drink melt, there came five to six ladies from
no where walked to me and wanted to sit beside me. My friends were
shock to see this as all the ladies were coming toward my side.
Anyway I chatted with the girls.

One of the girls seemed like being fascinated by me. Her whole body leaned
on me and whispered to my ear, asking how old am I and do I own a
Facebook account. I gave her my mobile phone and let her logged in
to add me. She seemed a bit shy and then left for a while.
Not long after that, she was back. But this time her attitude had huge changes.
She was not shy anymore and became very straightforward. She kissed
me straight and even fed me sweets through her mouth.
She had asked for my mobile phone number, saying that she will miss me a lot.

About 3am, my friends wanted to go for another round in karaoke.
Thus, we left the place and headed to the parking lots. When we were in
the parking lots, I discovered the girl was following us. Therefore I invited
her to go along together. But strangely my car couldn’t start no matter how
I had tried. Maybe I had forgotten to switch off the light just now. My friends
and I were still thinking on why the car couldn’t be started. Until 6am,
we made the decision to go home ourselves.

Anyway, my main purpose to share this own experience is to let all of you
know that this takrud ball is actually very efficacious. However, be
conscious and don’t do wrong at the moment of decision.
After all, she was just a 19 year-old girl.

Source: http://www.jompra.com/webboard/viewthread.php?tid=943&extra=&page=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...