Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

November 23, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】Get My Confidence & Charm in Shortest Time



Get My Confidence & Charm in Shortest Time

I am a salesperson and single. On Oct 5th, I had got myself a butterfly amulet
with the purpose to enhance my relations with others and achieve my sales target.
Incredibly not long after I had the butterfly amulet, I had a boyfriend two days later.
I also reached my sales target and my mind was getting clearer.
Before that, I was unconfident with myself. Now I feel myself more attractive,
confident and convincing.


Previously, I had to think and prepare what I have to speak to
customer before calling them. Or else my response will be slow.
But now I can react naturally even without preparing what to say.




My sales target was to reach a million in a month. My total sales was not
even half of my target when reaching mid of the month. I pray sincerely to
my butterfly amulet. Till last few days before end of the month, I finally met
a big customer that made my target sales achieved. I am glad that I am more
convincing now as previously I felt that some of the customers did not
understand what I was talking about and not concerntrated. However,
now I do not have to talk to them repeatedly on a same topic
and they will give me responses.



There is another story I would like to share. One day when I accompanied
my boyfriend’s mother went for shopping, I had given some advices to her.
My advices had impressed his mother’s heart. From then on, his mother always
chat with me. My boyfriend was surprise to see that. He told me that his
mother was hard to get along and difficult to get close. Seldom people can
impress her with few words. I really feel a lot changes on me after
worshiping the butterfly amulet.


Source: Provided by Miss Yan (worshiper).


More sharing stories by worshipers: http://www.luckybobi.com/share/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...