Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

November 27, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】Love Takrud Efficacious Story Sharing



Love Takrud Efficacious Story Sharing



Last few days my neighbour Wago had given me a love takrud.
I love it at my first sight.
The takrud is handmade, and looks a bit rough, and its hard to describe.

I smell taste of honey from the both ends of takrud.
It is sealed by beeswax and there are few hairs on it.
Strangely, I am getting more love on it.

After I’d got my takrud, I had an appointment to meet up my friends
to play table tennis game. There was still some time before the game.
Therefore I had gone to a restaurant to have meal. I put my takrud
on the table when I had my meal.
Not long after that, a lady customer went in the restaurant. After she
had ordered her meal, she looked for her seat. I was shocked when she
walked towards me and asked if she could sit besides me. I did not
know what to do as there were still empty seats inside the shop.
This was the first time I was approached by a beautiful lady.
After I could react, I smiled cordially and nodded to her.
Then we chatted and ate together. At last, we even exchanged our contact numbers.

Later while I was in the table tennis game, I was approached by another lady.
I remembered that I had met her thrice before that when I came to play game here.
In my memory, she always put on a haughty attitude, and ignoring others.
It was strange that today she suddenly came to ask me for a date
and gave her contact number to me voluntarily.

Ever since I had the love takrud, my relationship with others become better.
I have to really thank to Wago for giving me this.
It helps to end my lonely single life.
I would like to share with you all about this efficacious love takrud,
and let us escape from the lonely life together!


Source:http://praydee.tarad.com/webboard_1120041_55852_th?lang=en


More efficacious stories: http://www.luckybobi.com/share/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...