Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

November 23, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】I Have My Love Back!




Before I had cold war with my boyfriend, I did not know about this "Ying Tong".
We had not been talking since early June. I had seek for help from our mutual
friends and families but he was still remain indifferent.
Until June 25th , I felt very uncomfortable as from my boyfriend's attitude,
his silence meant to tell me he wanted to end this relationship.

One day I was surfing on the net with absent-minded, clicking all around
and buying without thought. I accidentally clicked on a link to sacred objects.
After I saw the effects of the sacred object, I just bought it without hesitation.
Day passed by day, the stocks I bought had finally arrived.
I looked at it and wondering whether it works.
To test its efficacy, I prayed to it seriously.
The next day, it was odd that my boyfriend had made a call to me.
From his speaking tone, he was still not cooled down.
But suddenly he asked me out for dinner, and arranged the
schedule to go oversea traveling.
It was hard for me to imagine this could be happening as my boyfriend was
a very decisive and resolute person. I have to thank a lot to this Ying Tong.
It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, the important thing is
I can have my boyfriend back. I am glad to share this experience with everyone of you.
       

Source:http://www.siammongkol.com/smf/index.php?topic=537.0


Yingtong

In general, the appearance of Yingtong is a man
and woman hugging together.
The man is known as “Ying”, formed by polymerization of "Yang",
the masculine principle nature between heaven and earth.
Whle the woman is called “Tong”, formed by assembly of feminine principle in nature.


According to legend, if you enshrine
or wear Yingtong sincerely
and chant Yingtong mantra,
your relationship would be improved.
Thai ancient master used many kinds of
love tree buds, scripture powder
and herbs to empower it and then carved a man.
and woman hugging each other.
It is one of the sacred items that can change your love fortune.


Main effects of Yingtong:

Help your another half be loyal to you;
enhance husband and wife’s relationship;
Enhance your charm and be more sttractive.


More stories sharing on: http://www.luckybobi.com/share/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...