Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

December 8, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】Named your Kumantong as family members


I had worshiped two Kumantong from Kruba Duangdee in Wat Thajambi, Chiang Mai in 1990. 
The Kumantong are about 5 inches height with one in palms together gesture 
and another in Goddess of Wealth gesture. Everyday I would offer 
water and flower bunch to the Kumantong. Kruba told me that it 
would be fine not to offer snack to Kumantong as they could  absorb
the essence of food and won't feel hungry. When you have your own meal, 
you can ask them to eat together like family members.


I still remembered that two weeks after I had brought the Kumantong home, 
while I was playing video games in bed after chanting mantras for them, 
I joked to the Kumantong saying I would use the last 3 numbers 
of my game points to buy lottery to test their efficacy of bringing wealth. 
I remembered the number was 312. Strangely I won around 10 thousand 
Thai bahts in that term of lottery. Hence, I have no more doubt in their ability.

Few years later, I went to a temple and the psychic asked me what are my Kumantong’s names. 
I told him that my Kumantong did not have names. He told me that my 
Kumantong wanted to be named. Therefore I named them according to 
their statue images as Luk thep pha nom and Luk thep pra than. 
They love their names. Till now I still can feel their existence wherever I go. 
My career and business are thriving since I had them. I believe that all 
the good fortune must be brought by the Kumantong.

Source:http://www.bp.or.th/webboard/index.php?topic=15190
  


More efficacious stories in http://www.luckybobi.com/share/index.php?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...