Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

January 31, 2013

【Efficacious Amulets】Love Can Be Restored


In 2555 BE, I was a 22-year-old student in Bangkok, and my girlfriend was younger than me by one year old. We've been together for two years. I took a lot of care of her at the beginning of our love affairs; after our cohabitation, however, I became selfish and unreasonable. When we were engaged in a quarrel and poor communication, I, riding on her love, would be inconsiderate of her and easily tumble out the word "breakup", betting that she might never have the intention to part with me and that she would always give in to me.

We didn't quarrel with each other very often. Still, she had nursed lots of grievances. Last April, taking days off, I went back to my hometown and stayed home. Not wanting to go out, I refused my girlfriend's request to go out with her, who showed no signs of anger and said nothing. Another time, she asked me to go to visit nine temples with her family members, only to be turned back by the reason that I was unable to get up that early. Thinking about it now, I felt myself so terrible.

It was until in June that I observed the change of her attitude in that the numbers of her phone calls, facebook messages,and text messages got decreased. After a stand-off situation that no phone calls were made to each other, I felt regretful and began missing her, while she, getting indulged in BB chat only, seemingly didn't care about anymorewhatever I did for her. Feeling angry, I returned home and left one message to her: "I'm wondering if it'd be better for us to part with each other for some time." Its actual implication, though, was to long for the comfort from her. Later, she told me by phone and concealed that she was so tired of always giving in to me.
I promised her that I would certainly change my bad behaviors and we made up in the phone call. I assumed that we would get along well again.

I soaked myself in joyfulness until knowing that she would get along well with a new boyfriend, instead of with me. The next day afternoon, I received from her the breakup text messages. At night I called her and was informed of her new boyfriend, who she said was a person from Hong Kong and a 27-year-old flight attendant, the career correspondent with her dream of being a female flight attendant. Compared with the prominent background of her new boyfriend, I was simply a college student who often saddened my girl friend.

The breakup issue was raised on June 23. Three days later, on June 26, our relationship came to the end.

Although wishing her happy, I still couldn't accept this result and got depressed. To lift myself from gloom, I came to temples time and again to make offering to monks and have meditations. Different fortunetellers said the same words: "The one she would choose is the new boyfriend, not you."

One day I noticed a website mentioning Phra Trimurti, the God of Love, whom I had no choice but resort to and ask for help though I originally had no belief in God. I made a decision to pray to Phra Trimurti for miracles.

I went to worship Phra Trimurti five days after our breakup and made wishes everyday
that I would certainly change myself and never make the same mistake, and try my best to breed the sweetness instead of the bitterness between us. If having chance I hoped our relationship could be revived.

At 1:00PM on a Thursday, I went to the temple to worship Parvati, Ganesha, and Phra Trimurti in order. Following steps below of worshiping Phra Trimurti, I wrote down my wishes and paid attention on them.  
1. Place together two burning candles.
2. Burn Incense and chant scriptures to worship.
3. Make positive wishes in which names and addresses of my girlfriend and me should be included.
 4. Chant scriptures and worship.
 5. Finally, stress the wishes and make promises that if wishes come true, I will come back to worship, be vegetarian for seven days, and make Buddha statues with my girlfriend.

I felt relieved after the worship, and sincerely hoped that she would be back, although still feeling it unlikely because of the fact that it was she that raised the breakup issue first, who, accompanied by a better boyfriend, had no feelings for me.

After that, I often went to temples to worship, chanted scriptures, and made wishes before going to bed, but had no contact with her for about 15 days. On July 8, on the way to the dormitory with my friend, I saw someone bearing a striking resemblance to my girlfriend
in the sight of her back, the dresses, and the posture of walking and holding things.

I ran to that person and was surprised that she was exactly my girlfriend, who was also stunned by my appearance. After talking with her, I knew that she just came back to Bangkok and didn't want to stay in the dormitory alone. She couldn't stop crying when recalling every bit of our memories, but no one was available for letting her pour out all grievances. She didn't anticipate we would meet each other.

During the days we were not together, both were unwilling to call each other first although indeed wanting to do it. She told her mother that she hoped that we could meet each other by chance, and it did happen this time. Many other male friends tried to win her love after we broke up; she nevertheless knew clearly her real thought. What she said made me believe the efficaciousness of God: "During our relationship, the sweetness was more than the bitterness," which was also mentioned in my praying for being together with her once more.

Now we've restarted our relationship. Having the chance again to take good care of her, I will make myself a nice boyfriend. Wish everyone to treasure your lovers and never bring any regrets. 

My opinion is that praying to Gods, who don't sternly require your appreciation and only hope that we will be dedicated to practicing good deeds, is worth doing. By being a vegetarian and making Buddha statues with my girlfriend, instead of offering one thousand roses or dancing for Gods, I showed my appreciation to Gods. Not sure if the fact that we could meet each other again should be owed to chance or to something inconceivable, though, what I clearly know is that if keeping doing good works, chanting scriptures and worshiping on a daily basis, making offerings to monks,and making dedications of merit for my parents, teachers, all sentient beings, and karmic creditors, I will be so delighted.

Source: http://www.dek-d.com/board/view.php?id=2536810
               http://horoscope.sanook.com/931395

More efficacious stories in http://www.luckybobi.com/share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...