Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

February 8, 2013

【Efficacious Amulets】Rescued by Phra Rahu Amulet



Thavip Khawno, in the past, didn't like wearing Buddha amulets for considering it awkward. One night in 2548 BE, before going out to a pub with his friends, he somewhat felt worried and thought it necessary to wear amulets, probably because there were all kinds of people in and out of the pub. He found an amulet with a chain and, not knowing what kind of amulet it was, worshipped it and put it on.
 
Beauties and youngsters packed the concert in the pub. "When I swung in the dance floor, a beautiful short girl with a Chinese look and white skin came to say hello to me and enquired my phone number," he said. "Our chat didn't last long after we left names and phone numbers to each other. I set off home with friends very late."
 
Thavip said: "Waiting for the traffic light in the intersection, I saw about 7-to-8 youngsters fiercely rush to us. I ran a red light to get rid of them, who seen from the rear-view mirror kept chasing by motorcycle. Dashing to a remote area, we thought ourselves eventually safe until hearing noises which sounded like that of firecrackers but louder than it and seemingly seeing something flew toward us. I guessed if it was a gun shot."
 
"My guess unfortunately came true. All of a sudden, I felt pain in my leg and the shoulder. We were undoubtedly under threats of being chased and killed. We rode motorcycles to lanes in a community and stopped to check if we were heavily hurt. My friend got shot in the ankle with the bullet penetrating through, while I was amazingly safe and sound with only bruises on my leg, a mild long swelling on my shoulder, and holes on my pants and shirts."
 
"My friend took a look at my amulet and saw a two-faced yaksa with an opening mouth. I sent my friend to the nearby hospital, and asked my father about the amulet I had worn, but concealed to him about this event."
 
"My father told me that it's a Phra Rahu amulet made of coconut shell by a temple in Lampang Province of Northern Thailand. This elegant and vintage amulet was left in our home by my father's friend because he would go away visiting his relatives during the Songkran Festival." 


Reference: the Phra Rahu amulet made of coconut shellhttp://www.dd-pra.com/auction/detail/1203435

"I made a phone call later to the beautiful Chinese girl but did not mention the terrifying event; however, she raised this topic first and said it was her brother, misunderstanding that her sister was harassed by me, who caused this dangerous event. I believe I could escape with little hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...