Lucky BOBI.Buddhist Ceremony in October:
Buddhist Shrine in Taiwan: 8F, No 308, Zhonggang Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242 TEL: 886-2-77161030 Mobile: 886-981817960 Line/WeChat: luckybobi168

November 30, 2012

【Efficacious amulet】Amazing Snake God



  I am a Buddha supplies seller in a shopping centre.
However, the new chairman of the board of shopping centre did not
hope to sell any products about Buddhas. In order to do that,
he increased the monthly rental fee of shoplot, so that we
would moved out from the current place.
As consequence, we had to find another shoplot but there was
only one shoplot with good location left. There were many other people
that also wanted to have that shoplot. To be fair, we will draw to
pick out the owner of the shoplot.
I called to Achan and complaint to him in our chat as the chance of
getting the shoplot was very little. I also seek for his help to help
me find another better shoplot. However, in return,
he recommended Snake God to me.

 

He wanted me to pray to Snake God wholeheartedly so that
my wish would be accomplished, getting a good place for my business.
On the day of the draw, during my turn, I could feel that one of the
sticks somehow felt different and thus I had chosen it. Unbelievably,
that was the draw to own the shoplot location. It was really amazing! 


Source : http://www.jompra.com/webboard/viewthread.php?tid=39&page=3&authorid=42



Follow up more efficacious stories from http://www.luckybobi.com/share/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...